How to Repair IMEI Number on Poco F2 Pro:
QCN File have Now been available for The Poco F2 Pro & Now You can download it From below. You can use Poco F2 Pro QCN File To Repair Null IMEI, unknown baseband, MAC & BT Address on Poco F2 Pro.
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 865 Processor. the device comes With 6/8GB of RAM & 128/256GB of Internal Storage can be expandable Via SD cards.
- QPST: Here
- QCN Rebuilder
- Rooted Redmi K20
- QCN + NV File for Poco F2 Pro
Note: You can use any supported box.
Steps to Repair IMEI Number on Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro:
- Download everything From above. Now Run QCN Rebuilder and select downloaded QCN File
- Replace IMEI Number With the Original IMEI Number ( Don’t Change otherwise Your Phone will Not accept it). then Click Rebuild
- Now Enable usb debugging and connect Phone to PC
- Send the below code via CMD
Reset ESF Partition:
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefs1par
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefs2par
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefs3par
fastboot erase mdm1m9kefscpar
- Restore default Provided NV File from downloaded file
Enable Diag Port:
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- then Run QPST. Go to Restore tab and Select the Rebuilded QCN file
- then Click Restore
any issue with QPST simply do same with UMT